Monday 2 November 2009

Will I feel like this forever??

I'm still ill!!!  It's been days now and the novelty of feeling I can sit down all day if I want ( like that would ever actually happen) has definitely worn off in the main because my boys are ill too which means I am no longer a patient but a nurse.  Under normal circumstances being their nurse is just what a mother gets on with but it's a different story when this mother is ill too.
So today will be another day of being relegated from the comfy sofa onto the not so comfy chair and being up and down every two seconds a-bringing and a-fetching with endless cries of MUMMY!  We''ll try to find something to stare at as we can't really cope with any more than staring at the TV..........and I will try to keep my sanity.

I do do hope we all  feel better tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, so sorry you are all ill! I also hope you are feeling better tomorrow. xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from all you interesting folks out there so don't be shy.
Had to put the annoying word verification back on as the spam was getting silly. Forgive me! Ali

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails