Wednesday 2 December 2009

I am in love and he's not my husband..........gasp!


It is true...........
Wait till you meet him..........
We have something very, very important in common..........!
My nice postman brought him to me from the fab LimeMoose.
Last week whilst poorly I had a moment, a little happening all to myself....I fell in love.  He had to come live with me till death us do part.

Meet the Wolf.......... do not think Gladiators, you're way WAY off!!!!

I attacked the gorgeous packaging to reveal........

Look at him...........

No really, LOOK at him..........isn't he delightful and he loves cupcakes.  Do you see why it's love?  All day Wolf?  Me too, me too!


and check out the amazing embroidered picture. That Alex is talented, I'm inspired!
...and look what else


...my very own cupcake; a love token, if you will, to keep with me at all times to remind me of my beloved Wolf.  (thanks again Alex)

Sigh!!!!!

X

1 comment:

I love to hear from all you interesting folks out there so don't be shy.
Had to put the annoying word verification back on as the spam was getting silly. Forgive me! Ali

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails