Tuesday 1 December 2009

I made a boob..............

.....quite literally.  You'll see!!

 
An innocent iced bun with a cherry on top, I'm sure you agree!!
Until you do this.....


And people will.
The bun will be...excuse me for this, there is no easy way to describe.. handled, played with and squeezed, as in the nature of cute stuffed knitted things.
Suffice to say this particular colour combination will not be duplicated especially after discussing with Hubby and his comments about it being cold out! 
No this particular colour combination will not be duplicated!!

X

p.s the pattern comes from cakescakescakes at etsy.  It knits up wonderful Christmas puddings with the help of Little Cotton Rabbits free knitted holly pattern.

p.p.s Billabong the mad and youngest biscuit, just cause mummy is talking about it does not give you permission to make boob talk.  You hear me?? Good boys!!



3 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha!! Very funny!
    So glad Trevor is getting out and about! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boob boob boob boob boob boob boob boob boob boob booooooooooooooooooooooooooooob!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should make more. Looooaaads more xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from all you interesting folks out there so don't be shy.
Had to put the annoying word verification back on as the spam was getting silly. Forgive me! Ali

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails