Thursday 28 July 2011

"Ahoy hoy"


How are you all?

It feels like I've been away from my wee blog for an age....lots to show and tell.  I will get to it but I cannot be arsed dealing with photos and the like today (is it OK to admit that?) and really wanted to say a Mr Burns "hullo" to you all.  We've had sun home and away  for a couple of weeks now (well until today and my garden is loving the rain.  It's having a grand old 'sook'.)  It's been lovely.  Hopefully you've been having the same.
Camping was heaven.  I have glorious sunny shots of the West Coast to share; golden beaches, blue skies and sunsets. 
The [endless] granny blanket is finished.  I was going to take a photo in the garden today but, like I said, rain!
I am feeling seriously hardcore because of ache inducing hexagon quilt making [really OUCH!!].  A whole post needed to tell the story about reliving a ten year old Ali's first foray into sewing.  It's a long way from finished but probably the most satisfying project I've ever embarked on.
We are thinking of getting a dog.  It's a BIG BIG decision as we are cat people wondering if a dog is a good idea.   
I have finished the t52mmm challenge and must post about it soon.  I messed up big time though.  It won't be a shock that I  forgot to take essential photos AGAIN.  Luckily I am forever making and most weeks choose the 'make' so replacements can be made but still.....  I am pleased to have completed it and enjoyed it a lot.

.......and breathe.

 A quick catch up then. 

We are three weeks into the summer hols now.  We headed out on our journey, have reached the half way mark and are heading back now.  Adventures still to be had and all; it's a three week journey yet, but heading back to the normal routine, we are. 

I have lots of posts planned and will be back soon.......X

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for popping over - made me snort laughing (attractive)

    Yes you are SO SO right...

    and do agree - have secretly watched Iron Man an unhealthy amount of times.

    Have super rest of hols... Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahoy lovely Ali. Fab to hear from you.

    Do be arsed with piccies soon and lots of them - dying to see your doings.

    Re the dog - YES, YES, YES. No better welcome in the whole world than that of a dancing dog!!

    Hxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noodle, huge HUGE *sigh* for Iron man.....my confession is Sherlock, naked torso slapping a man about. It's too much......x

    Off to your blog Bonny Heather....x

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just got our FOURTH dog, so if you have any questions, let me know!!

    And yes, it is ok to admit you can't be arsed with photos today :D

    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. We've not long got our first family dog and she is gorgeous. I am definitely a cat person and it's weird cuddling someething that doesn't purr! But seriously, no regrets.

    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from all you interesting folks out there so don't be shy.
Had to put the annoying word verification back on as the spam was getting silly. Forgive me! Ali

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails